Complete NEBOSH IGC Training with NEBOSH Silver status Learning Partner. We are ensuring the highest possible quality measure to teach you people up to mark.
Who is NEBOSH?
The National Occupational Safety and Health Examination Board or NEBOSH shall provide worldwide recognized qualifications, including Health, Safety, Environment and Risk Management. NEBOSH advances your education and makes you exceptional so that you can improve your work. Their worldwide recognized certifications helps you improve your safety, health and environmental skills. Mostly health and safety jobs given to those who have a NEBOSH certificate. More than 400,000 individuals from all over the globe have received a NEBOSH qualification since in 1979. Qanmos college is an approved center of IGC NEBOSH in Lahore having silver status.
Why NEBOSH IGC in Lahore Pakistan?
As health and safety is required in every field and an accident can occur at any time. Most students love to obtain a NEBOSH certificate so that they can obtain high-paying health and safety-related jobs in other countries, including Pakistan. Best Nebosh in Lahore.
Who should do NEBOSH IGC with Qanmos in Lahore Pakistan?
NEBOSH International General Certificate, training for people who are part of health and safety and who also need to improve their position. This certificate is also helpful in the bright future for administrators, supervisors and managers.
What you will learn in NEBOSH IGC Certification in Lahore Pakistan?
This certificate teaches you friendly health and safety skills and educates you in such a way that you can use your skills anywhere in the world and give you benefits. You will be able:
- Teaches you how to stay Safe.
- Sharpen you working skills.
- Adding information to avoid terrible injuries.
- Learn about Best Control Measure.
- Helps to understands the principles of safety.
- Gives you self-confidence, makes you aware of your duties and leads you to success.
Unit IG1: Management of health and safety
- Why we should manage workplace health and safety
- How health and safety management systems work and what they look like
- Managing risk – understanding people and processes
- Health and safety monitoring and measuring
Unit IG2: Risk assessment
- Physical and psychological health
- Musculoskeletal health
- Chemical and biological agents
- General workplace issues
- Work equipment
Most frequent questions and answers
How NEBOSH IGC will be assessed?
Unit1: An open book examination (24 Hours)
Unit2: A practical risk assessment
What are the Required Study Hours to complete this course?
Coaching in QC: 65 Hours
Self study: 40
What is pass criteria for NEBOSH IGC?
Unit IG1: 45 marks
Unit IG2: The minimum standard required for a Unit IG2 ‘Pass’